Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Courses on ethical and customer centered sales practices will be required
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Scott Johnson - State Farm Agent
Looking for the skills and confidence to run a business in the future?
Our well-trained team uses state of the art technology to achieve outstanding results. We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement. Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development. We take pride in using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers.
About Our Agency
- Our office is located in Baton Rouge, LA.
- I am a second generation State Farm agent.
- I am a proud graduate of Southern University, B.S. Finance.
- We currently have 6 team members at our agency.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Company Website: www.scottjohnsoninsurance.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)